Our mission is to…
- Be an inclusive, caring Christ-centered community
- Follow the Holy Spirit’s guidance as we live and proclaim the Good News of God’s love, peace and justice
- Worship God with gratitude in a welcoming environment to bring glory to God
- Serve youth, families, seniors and singles who need God’s love and compassion
About Our ChurchWe are the Presbyterian Church of the Roses in Santa Rosa. Our church was established to be a sanctuary for healing and wholeness, faith and life in the community of Santa Rosa. We are here for YOU!
Join us for worship and find out how you can be a part of an exciting revitalization in the Montgomery Village region of Santa Rosa. We have an exciting history, which includes a video about our church being built in a day.
Click image to donate hymnals
Welcome to Worship
Sunday English Worship 10:00 a.m.
Rev. Dr. Cindy Alloway
2500 Patio Court,
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Every Week Day during school year:
Montgomery High School Hot Breakfast Program 7:00 a.m. in Bowen Hall.
MHS Volunteers Welcome
Sunday Korean Worship 8:00 a.m.
Reverend Jung Lee
The Church of the Roses is pleased to host the Korean American Presbyterian Church congregation. The church is led by Reverend Jung Lee. They will be holding a worship service on Sundays in our sanctuary from 8-9am. Please join us in welcoming them with open arms and loving hearts.
We are honored to pray for any and all who want to be on our prayer list. Please Email Us
to be added to our prayer list.
Or use this form to Submit a PRAYER REQUEST
Who We Are
We are part of the larger PCUSA church that was established in the early 1700’s. Our church began in 1952 and has been developing in creative ways ever since.
Historic Santa Rosa Attraction
The Presbyterian Church of the Roses dates it’s origin back to 1952. It is the oldest Presbyterian church in Santa Rosa. On June 21, 1952 The Presbyterian Church in Montgomery Village was built in one day. The community came together to raised the first sanctuary. The original sanctuary is pictured bottom right. Visitors to our historic site are welcome.